Peter F Drucker is an internationally acclaimed management writer, consultant and lecturer. His management and organisation theories are based on over 60 years experience.
Drucker on Management
- Effective management is based on objective setting and results
- Scientific management is required
- “One cannot manage change. One can only be ahead of it”
Drucker on People
- Knowledge workers are assets
- High quality personnel management is required
- Educate and develop managers for future needs.
Drucker on Organisations
- Decentralisation is key to productivity and effectiveness.
- Aim for leaner organisations
- Successful decision making based on high quality information
- Focus on information not technology provider